The Benefits of Positive Thinking
Having a positive outlook on life is more than just being happy. It adds value to your behavior in general and enhances motivation to develop priceless skills that will (like meditation and yoga) increase your health, mindfulness, and prosperity.
The best way to understand why positivity holds great significance in our lives is to identify and acknowledge the benefits it brings:
1.Positive thinking helps build confidence, which is a key to success and prosperity. Confident people with higher self-esteem, in most cases, become good leaders.
2. The odds are that marriages between people with positive thinking will last longer than marriages between people with negative mindset.
3. People who have a great self-image are naturally defined as positive and more reliable when it comes to making tough decisions, taking responsibilities and working effectively under a lot of pressure.
4. Positivity helps you pull yourself together and survive through hardships and misfortune.
5. Pleasant emotions create a positive impact on your life and usually come as a result of positive thinking. If you want to know why you are not happy ask yourself are you feeling angry most of the time? Anger nurtures negative thinking and prevents you from living your life the way you deserve.
6. Positive thinking activates ambition in a natural way, which triggers the right features of a winning personality.
7. Research suggests that people who tend to see things on the bright side live 10 years longer (on average). So if you want to increase your lifespan, stop worrying, especially about things you cannot control. It will only add more stress to your life.
8. Positive thinkers are usually surrounded by a lot of friends, and such social support is important part of having a fulfilling life.
9. Optimism’s most significant effect is that it improves your common health. It ameliorates depression and distress, and helps your body develop greater resistance to common cold.
10. Experiencing positive emotions such as joy or love, broadens the sense of possibility, make people see other possible solutions to a problem. This is how positivity opens our mind to more options and makes us see the bigger picture.
11. A positive attitude helps you develop more problem-solving skills, which enhances your chances for success in the workplace.
12. Positive people are more grateful for what they have. They are less judgmental and more focused on things that matter.
13. Positive thinking prevents you from nurturing negative mindset. Thinking negatively usually leads to permanent depression.
14. Optimistic people usually provide better work performance because positivity improves concentration skills and inspires progress.
One problem that many of us have with developing a more positive outlook toward life is that we are fighting against a lifetime of negative and limiting thoughts. However, new research in neuroscience shows us that we can rewire our brains to become more positive, grateful, and forgiving. And it can be done in as little as 30 days.
You may already be familiar with guided meditations that use autosuggestion affirmations to enhance positive thinking. However, there is a new form of guided meditation produced by the AutoSuggestion Sound Method ™ that uses powerful affirmations over a background of binaural beats and singular Tibetan bell sounds to enhance the subconscious acquisition of positive affirmations and their manifestation in our conscious lives. To learn more about this method, please go to: AutoSuggestion Techniques.